Pirate sayings, quotes, terms, language and funny slang are featured
on this swashbuckling page. If ye know of any pirate sayings, terms,
quotes or language we've missed then be a good laddy or lassie and
send them in. For pirate phrases
then see the page in me link.
Now, onto the pirate sayings!
Here are some risqué pirate sayings that will work ye well
on t-shirts or bumper stickers:
||Prepare to be boarded!
Swab My Deck, Wench.
I'll swab your poop deck.
Honk if you like my booty.
Surrrrrender the booty!
Save a ship. Ride a pirate.
Me buried treasure is in me pocket.
Vacation equals Arrrrrr N Arrrrrr
|Avast! Pull Me Mast!
Shut Ye Pie Hole, I'm Diving in Ye Bung Hole
Rubbers are for land lubbers
I've hit the Mother-load! (and the daughter-load)
Ye want to see me Cockswain?
Walk the plank, wench, and then ride it.
Pirates do it harrrrrder!
Here are some other pirate sayings:
Touch my loot, feel my boot.
Touch me parrot, me bite your carrot.
Save thee Bilge rats!
Let's drink grog before the fog.
Shiver me timbers! Me wooden leg has termites.
- I'm a pirate. I'm my own captain.
- A friend can betray you, but an enemy will always stay the same.
- Land was created to provide a place for boats to visit.
- If ye can't trust a pirate, ye damn well can't trust a merchant
- A pirate is for life, not just for Christmas.
- Take what you can, give nothing back.
- If ye thinks he be ready to sail a beauty, ye better be willin'
to sink with her.
- There comes a time in most men's lives where they feel the need
to raise the Black Flag.
- It is when pirates count their booty that they become mere thieves.
- The existence of the sea means the existence of pirates.
- Even pirates, before they attack another ship, hoist a black
- The average man will bristle if you say his father was dishonest,
but he will brag a little if he discovers that his great-grandfather
was a pirate.
- I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate, A poet, a pawn and a
king; I've been up and down and over and out, And I know one thing;
Each time I find myself flat on my face, I pick myself up and
get back in the race.
- Dead men don't tell tales.
- See you in Davie Jones' Locker.
- Ye can swab the poop deck, but ye can't poop on the swab deck.
So, to recap, you lily-livered ink spot of a bucko (or booty call)
this page has featured pirate sayings, quotes, terms, language and
funny lingo for all of those like me self who drink rum and howl
at the moon. Hope you look around at more of these pages without
going overboard, falling off thee pages and becoming fish food.
Arrrr that would be a terrible disaster if I were try to save you,
swimming with me hook, peg leg and parrot.